Moto Q9h
Home
Jobs
Jobs Home
Two Columns
Three Columns
Four Columns
Faq
Two Columns
Three Columns
Four Columns
Home
Two Columns
Three Columns
Four Columns
Article
Two Columns
Three Columns
Four Columns
Features
Standard Blog Layout
Post with Comments
Page: Right Sidebar
Shortcodes
Archive
Contact
Download This Template
The New Stuff
Home LAN
Here's a diagram of my home LAN:
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
What's Hot
Popular Posts
VJ Day all over again!
Well not exactly, but I feel victorious. I've had a problem that had me stumped for months . I have a desktop system that I added a USB ...
Christmas Wish List 2006
Uniden TCX440 Cordless Color Handset 5.8GHz This is another extension for our new phone system. I got our current ones from Staples but the...
OpenDNS
You'll remember back in February 2008 that I highlighted the IT Conversations podcast with David Ulevitch, founder and CEO of OpenDNS....
SiteMeter Statistics
I use SiteMeter.com to get statistics on visits to this blog. I just use the free service. Every now and then, I go over there and look at...
Draggable Google Maps
This has been blogged everywhere but I felt like it warranted my following up on since I had blogged on the issue previously . As I said ea...
Bye, Bye U3
I was enamored with my U3 USB drive. It really did work well for me but my primary use was for KeePass . KeePass doesn't directly suppo...
The Fall and Rise of Spam
You'll remember how I track spam . Back in October 2008, I observed a precipitous drop. Remember that my numbers lag about 30 days as th...
ThinkPad XP SP3 Wi-Fi
Remember the ThinkPad T42 I bought last year? It's still running XP and doing fine, thank you. I run 802.11g throughout the house and t...
How To Safely Store And Manage Passwords Part III
Back in February 2006, I described what I'd done for password security using KeePass in this post . Since then, I've made a couple ...
Who's S.M.A.R.T and Who's Not?
A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about the problems I was having with a Western Digital 250GB. These continued. I finally downloaded their Da...
The Featured Stuff
Popular Posts
VJ Day all over again!
Well not exactly, but I feel victorious. I've had a problem that had me stumped for months . I have a desktop system that I added a USB ...
Christmas Wish List 2006
Uniden TCX440 Cordless Color Handset 5.8GHz This is another extension for our new phone system. I got our current ones from Staples but the...
OpenDNS
You'll remember back in February 2008 that I highlighted the IT Conversations podcast with David Ulevitch, founder and CEO of OpenDNS....
SiteMeter Statistics
I use SiteMeter.com to get statistics on visits to this blog. I just use the free service. Every now and then, I go over there and look at...
Draggable Google Maps
This has been blogged everywhere but I felt like it warranted my following up on since I had blogged on the issue previously . As I said ea...
Bye, Bye U3
I was enamored with my U3 USB drive. It really did work well for me but my primary use was for KeePass . KeePass doesn't directly suppo...
The Fall and Rise of Spam
You'll remember how I track spam . Back in October 2008, I observed a precipitous drop. Remember that my numbers lag about 30 days as th...
ThinkPad XP SP3 Wi-Fi
Remember the ThinkPad T42 I bought last year? It's still running XP and doing fine, thank you. I run 802.11g throughout the house and t...
How To Safely Store And Manage Passwords Part III
Back in February 2006, I described what I'd done for password security using KeePass in this post . Since then, I've made a couple ...
Who's S.M.A.R.T and Who's Not?
A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about the problems I was having with a Western Digital 250GB. These continued. I finally downloaded their Da...
0 comments:
Post a Comment